Launched in 1987, with almost 35 years in the industry, Contraflow has experienced controlled growth and we are continually expanding our operations, investing in the latest industry equipment and increasing our workforce to meet business needs and ensure we maintain the high standards of service customers expect from a professional traffic management company.
As a result of a major contract award we are currently seeking Contracts Technicians in all depots (Hillington, Cumbernauld, Perth and Forres) to support the contracts teams in the management of traffic management projects.
- Undertake site surveys
- Prepare traffic management layout drawings
- Prepare applications for traffic management for roads authorities
- Embrace working in a high volume fast paced contract environment
- Involvement in the risk analysis process for deployment of traffic management jobs
- Responsible for the companies’ quality procedures being adhered to
Experience and Skills:
- Experience of working in a traffic management contracts environment
- AutoCAD experience preferred
- Lantra qualifications preferred, particularly 12D (M7) Manager/Client Officer
Essential Competencies and Skills:
- Knowledge of the traffic management industry
- Client focused
- Good client management skills
- Business acumen including financial awareness
- Articulate, able to communicate at all levels
- Full clean driving license.
- Willingness to travel